Thursday 15 December 2011

Beautiful girl


Good morning everyone! 

It's 12pm here in Accra....for the first time I am here, I got to sleep in till about 11am! Man did this feel good. I am just hanging around here now and about to go for lunch in the city. I was going through some of my pictures and decided to share one of the first pictures I snapped in Tamale when I had left from Accra to get to the village I was staying at. This little girl was outside the airport with her mom and I think they were waiting for someone. 



I wish I could share more photos....there's soo many! But it takes a long time to load them on the internet with the connection we have. 

Will be leaving here in a few hours to get to the airport. It's going to be a long trip back home...11.5hrs to NYC, 5 hour lay over at 4:40am in NYC (maybe I have time to get to Time Square? lol) and then I leave at 9:45am to head over to Montreal. I am very excited! 

bye bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment