Wednesday 20 March 2013

Chilling with the lions

Took the afternoon off today and decided to go to The Lion Park. This is in Johannesburg and has been named of the top 10 lion parks to visit! Their white lions have been featured in lots of movies, especially the one called "White Lion". It is about 30 minutes away from where I am staying and went with Li and Niki. Here are some pics to give you a small glimpse of what we saw!!! Hope you enjoy :)

* I took all these pics with my iPhone - they aren't from google :P



This makes me think of Internal Medicine 
Ostrich feather!!
Li got out of the car to try and get another Ostrich feather!
We were so close to them - like right beside them with our car. The only time I opened my window in Joburg was in this place....probably not the safest LOL










A little scared, seeing as how they tried to bite some other guy. 

New pet?
This ones coat was red from the meat it was just eating - good thing because it's not hungry for me now! 




Nani nani booboo :P
He was just shoving my whole hand in his mouth!! 




Steve, Steve, Steve.....uhmmm....Alan, Alan, Alan! 



Leaving the park

Driving on the opposite side!! Piece of cake now ;)

Tomorrow is a holiday and big weekend up ahead in Johannesburg- that means LOTS OF TRAUMA expected!! I will be working nights for the next 2-3 days in a row! Also, next weekend is easter weekend and the end of the month. The hospital is a little scared for how busy they are going to be. They have asked most of the medical staff to be available in case they all need to be called in!! 

Thanks for following ;)

Evie - you think we our new condo accepts baby cubs? I'm down! Check this clip out and you will understand why - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btuxO-C2IzE  Thanks to Niki for showing that to me!! 

Good night everyone!! 

Phil 
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment